It's that time again where I wanna fix and upgrade a tonne of stuff so here we go. Re-wrote the entire redirection system from scratch, now http://welp.me, www.welp.me and http://www.welp.me all redirect to the forums properly and not some shitty index page. To add to that, I completely redid the mess I made of the SSL system a few weeks back. The entire site should be ran through SSL now, you should notice in your address bar the Lock icon and HTTPS. Success! Changed around a bunch of directories, no more dickdoge! Re-did up the footer. Fixed up friendly URLS, now instead of seeing index.php etc, you'll see an easier link in the address bar. Got the NonProfit License for Teamspeak, now we've 500 slots!